Subject: [Leica] (MG:Friday Fruit, etc.
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 19:20:58 -0700

Well, close enough to ?flower?. Our two-year old cherry tree produced a real
crop this year. Last year it was just a handful.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010520.jpg.html

Also, since it?s probably Caturday some place in the world, I include one
more shot of Leo, renamed Sulley (the name the Humane Society had given
him). I decided it was a) appropriate and b) a bit more musically
distinctive.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010518.jpg.html

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org