Subject: [Leica] El Raval, Sunset
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 11:58:57 -0700

Lluis OFFERED:

Yesterday when I was on the way to La Rouge, I?ve posted these two because
I?m
undecided about which one choose

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/20140508_L1041984BWBN.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/20140508_L1041986BWBN.jpg.html>

Lluis mon ami,
Sorry my dear friend quite frankly neither of them do anything for me what
so ever. Unfortunately a very rare type of comment about any of your
photographs. Maybe at the time you shot this the scene was being lit by a
warm and setting sun creating a beautiful overall enhancement of the scene.
ERGO? You felt the setting sun overall colour rather than the technical use
of it?

The question has to be ? ......."What was the motivation for you to make
these two exposures?"   "CONTENT?" OR? the overall after glow of a setting
sun?   OR? What was the motivation to "CLICK?"

Please explain? Thank you.
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] El Raval, Sunset)