Subject: [Leica] Ghost town of Leadville
From: filippiniaia at hotmail.com (Matthew B. Filippini)
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 12:03:09 -0500

I don't know when they were first available, but I have an 1893 Carnegie
Steel Handbook that has them in both plain and galvanized steel, and I don't
think they were a new product at that time.Matt>OTT: when were undulated
steel sheets first mass produced?>I couldn't find this on the net, so if
someone could help ?  >would-be ghost town archeologists such as me need to
know :-)

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Ghost town of Leadville)