Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Zabriski Point in Death Valley
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 15:07:10 -0400

Wow! I had heard of Zabriske Point a couple of times, including as the title
of a film from the ?80s I think, but although I lived in Northern Cal for 3
years I?d never been there. My wife and I are planning a motor home journey
through the Southwest and the West Coast this summer, and I?m adding
Zabriske to the list of must-sees.

Thanks for posting these spectacular views, Aram.

?howard

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] [LRflex] Zabriski Point in Death Valley)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe) ([Leica] [LRflex] Zabriski Point in Death Valley)