Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nap Time
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 01:28:47 +0000

You got two comments on MUGers

john

Not a single comment?  Or am I missing them with my current e-mail problems?

Tina

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Tina Manley <images at
comporium.net<mailto:images at comporium.net>> wrote:
PESO:

Our group hired two boats to tour the canals off of the Mekong River.  A
husband and wife were the rowers.  Their young son went in our boat with his
mother.  After lunch, he stretched out on the life preservers for a nap:

http://www.pbase.com/image/155473463

C&C greatly appreciated.  I changed the lens info to the 90/2.0 on this one
and the last one.  EXIF said 35/1.4 but that is not right.  Guess I forgot
to set it!

My mail is being delayed for some reason.  I keep getting notices.

Tina

--
Tina Manley
http://<http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com/>www.tinamanley.com<http://www.tinamanley.com>