Subject: [Leica] Thanks to Henning and Irv as well as Jayanand
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:55:38 -0400

Thanks to all of you for your helpful comments on travel in India and on the
Palace on Wheels. I do understand that there is a certain degree of
isolation and detachment from the life of the country in taking a tour on a
luxury train, but the experience of an Indian train journey is appealing, as
is the fact that the tour covers numerous cities without the hassle of
changing hotels and making one?s way to a travel terminal every day or
two?something my wife detests doing. And I envision several days on our own
in Delhi ahead of the train, then an excursion on our own to Goa and Kerala,
so the train would comprise only about a third of a 3-week trip.

Hopefully I?ll have an album on the Gallery by a year from now!

?howard