Subject: [Leica] Peeling Paint Abstracts
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 23:01:47 +0530

I had gone to the fishing harbour at Kasimedu in Chennai last Saturday with
my photo walk group. Fishing by big boats is usually banned for 45 days at
this time of the year to allow fish stock to build up after a year's
fishing, so the boats are in harbour for maintenance and repairs. Looking
around, I got into a Peeling Paint Abstract mode!

Just one shot of people - a hole in the wall always tempts us to look
through - here my son Aditya and a Brazilian friend Armando seem to have
found something interesting!:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/marina/Kasimedu-20140426-190.jpg.html

After that a set of 10 abstract, all detail from large wooden fishing boats
- I am linking to the summary page:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/marina/?g2_page=4

Please see LARGE

Comments and criticism, as ever, welcome

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Peeling Paint Abstracts)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Peeling Paint Abstracts)