Subject: [Leica] IMG: Which do you like better and why svp
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 08:45:23 -0500

I like the square as it invites me in and offers to envelop me.

I like the rectangle as it offers me options and choices; the fork in the
road; a dip or the path?

In other words they speak differently; tell different stories; offer
different feelings.
Not an either or "like better." Rather a "both and." Completely different
poems. Completely different subjects ? really.

a note off the iPad, George