Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ted & Trudeau
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:51:15 -0700

I'm so enjoying the pictures from those of you who could be in New York
to help Ted celebrate.  Since I can't be there, here's my little
tribute:  My photo of Ted with that iconic photo of his, which is now on
the cover of his biography.  Taken during Ted's keynote address at the
2002 LHSA convention in Portland, OR. This was also my first time
meeting several LUGgers in person.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/14048406953/>

Leica M-4P, VC 50/1.5 Nokton, wide open, probably at 1/8, on Kodak T400CN.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Ted & Trudeau)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Ted & Trudeau)