Subject: [Leica] PESO: Ted Talk at ICP
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 22:22:22 -0400

A wonderful, memorable evening celebrating the work of an amazing man.

Ted and Tina confer before the talk:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/ted+talk/ted+and+tina+002+sm.jpg.html

Ted and Friend:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/ted+talk/ted+and+friend+sm.jpg.html

Ted with his favorite photograph

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/ted+talk/ted+and+favorite+shot+sm.jpg.html

David Lykes Keenan began the evening presentation with a preview of "Fair
Witness",  a collection of his celebrated photography.  There is a
Kickstarter campaign in the offing, which will finance a beautifully
printed edition of "Fair Witness".

He also exhibited some images from his latest photographic essay, "Piss",
an comprehensive exploration of urinals, ranging from the miniscule to the
commodious.

At the interval, I conducted a scientific check for authenticity.  I agree
that once you pick it up, you can't put it down!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/ted+talk/George+Hurrell+portrait.jpg.html

Monochrom photograph by George Hurrell

Many thanks to all who attended--and here's to many new additions to the
Grant opus!

All best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

(The first three images were taken with a reasonable guess for exposure,
Leica M3, CV 50/2.5, Neopan 400).

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] PESO: Ted Talk at ICP)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] PESO: Ted Talk at ICP)
Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] PESO: Ted Talk at ICP)