Subject: [Leica] Leica T Pricing
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:23:40 -0700

Hi Luggers,
Well the pricing is interesting. About US$4,200 for the body, the 18 - 56
zoom and the viewfinder.
Over on the Leica forum there is some chatter about how affordable that is
in Leica terms. Andreas, who had a set
for pre- release testing, admitted that the AF wasn't much for moving
objects. By comparison
the Fuji T X 1 with the 18 - 55 zoom is US$1,700 and it has hybrid focusing
modes which lets
one take pictures like this using the Fuji 55 - 200 zoom.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Tanza2014/Vulturefightw.jpg.html>

I think I'll pass even though I admit the design is very clean.

Howard

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Leica T Pricing)