Subject: [Leica] M or M9
From: rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:01:31 -0400

I've been away from the LUG for a bit, but am now interested in upgrading
from M8 for a full-frame M camera. I'm looking for any reasons LUGers might
have for not buying an M (besides price). I see that my favorite retailer
is selling M and M9 bodies at the same price. Are they equal cameras? Why
buy one over the other? I would love to hear some of our residents experts
weigh in on the topic.

Thanks in advance. All the best from sunny Michigan.

Roger Hart
Ann Arbor

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M or M9)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M or M9)