Subject: [Leica] Anyone here tried Platinum printing?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:53:46 -0700

I know a number of people doing "alternative processes" (ancient
resurrected processes?) and they all use Epson. HP tried its hand on
"painless Pt/Pd" with curves for the Z3200, and I think some of the Erwin's
work were done on that, but HP pretty much got out of large format fine art
printer market now.

With Epson, there are many different systems of doing digital negs

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto

Replies: Reply from pkolodny1 at icloud.com (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] Anyone here tried Platinum printing?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Anyone here tried Platinum printing?)