Subject: [Leica] E-Mail?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:36:29 -0400

PESO:

I have had no e-mail since 4 this afternoon.  That is extremely unusual.  I
have checked with GMail and there is nothing there.  I have checked my ISP
and all mail has been delivered.  I have restarted the computer and the
router.  When I send a test message it come through, but nothing else.  No
spam even.

Is the whole internet screwed up?  I still get Facebook updates just fine!!

Tina

--

Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] E-Mail?)