Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:30:41 -0700

I can understand your experience, Nathan.

Others can also because The Onion covered the release of a new product with
this bit:

<http://www.theonion.com/video/sony-releases-new-stupid-piece-of-shit-that-doesnt,14309/>

WARNING: There is explicit language in this video so it's possibly not for
work. Also your laughter might disturb people.

I still like my A7 & A7R.

Adam