Subject: [Leica] ipad as camera and publishing tool
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 10:57:31 -0500

On Apr 8, 2014, at 3:43 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Well done indeed. I use my iPad to process pictures taken with the "real"
> camera (using the adapter) but I find the picture quality of my 2nd
> generation iPad to be inferior to my iPhone.

> On Apr 8, 2014, at 5:15 AM, George Lottermoser wrote:
>
>> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8638>

Yes. Apparently the iPhone has an 8 MP and iPad a 5 MP.
I don't own an iPhone.

And I only recently upgraded from my first gen 16 gig iPad to a used 4th gen
32 gig iPad
as the original iPad can no longer run most of the apps I need.

I upgraded for the horsepower to run current iOS and needed more memory too.

I didn't upgrade for the "camera" - yet I was pleasantly surprised
as it's more than adequate for "journaling" and "web use."

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com