Subject: [Leica] Anna Hummingbird feeding her young
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 21:38:10 -0700

Thanks Bob,
I call the one on the right Baby 1 - because I saw it first - and the one on
the left is Baby 2 - because I didn't see it until my second visit.
As I mentioned Baby 1 is more aggressive about feeding and (he) seems to
always be on the right. There isn't much room in the tiny
nest for the chicks to move from one side to the other in any case. And it
is nice there are two of them to keep each other warm in
4 and 5 degree (centigrade) weather.
Cheers
Howard