Subject: [Leica] 1961 Buick LeSabre
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 20:44:25 -0700 (PDT)

Those old boats are fun to drive!? My first car was a 64 Impala 2dr ht with
a 2 speed powerglide tranny behind a 327 4bbl!? The car had one heck of a
passing gear, you don't need to go around corners, just in a straight
line(really fast of course)!? Once I went around a corner and did a 180 by
accident(crappy tires and wet pavement).? Those were the days!

Curt
On Friday, April 4, 2014 3:55 PM, Chris Crawford <chris at