Subject: [Leica] Commenting
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 08:02:20 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Douglas Barry wrote:

>... such is the volume of photos posted on the LUG that it is virtually
>impossible to comment on - depending on the busyness of the day - all, or
>indeed, possibly any of them.

Most days, for several reasons, I can't even *look* at the posted photos,
let alone write a coherent and/or meaningful comment.

>Personally, I don't mind people posting loads of photos, but don't expect
>an
>answer from me as to whether something works better in colour or black and
>white, or whether the heavily cropped version works better than the
>slightly
>cropped version, or the uncropped version. To use TEDTALK, all of us are
>discriminating adults, so USE YOUR OWN EYES AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT!!!

Personally, the odds that I will look at and comment on photos is inversely
proportional to the number of photos posted.  TEDTALK is good.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com