Subject: [Leica] My first grand baby - one day after Sonny's
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 09:26:13 +0000 (GMT)

A little back story - this baby took 5 years to get here. Fertility
treatments, then in-vitro, then miscarriage, then in-vitro again. As happy
as I am for this little guy, I'm mostly joyous for MY baby and her husband
finally getting to be parents.

Ryan Wesley Dawson - 6 lb 7 oz. born at 36 weeks, 6 days (IVF allows such
precise gestational knowledge).

First photo - iPhone, ?second photo, M9 with Nocti at F2.8

Sue