Subject: [Leica] Brightness behind and at the left side of the subject
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:38:22 -0700

Vipul  OFFERED::

> Hello Luggers,
> Here is photo which was taken at f /1.0 with 50mm lens.
> C&c welcome
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/100968452 at N04/13522704435/

Hi Vipul,
I certainly have no problem with the exposure and scene! The window light
isn't all blown out and the overall image has a well balanced "LIGHT LOOK"
about it! Quite interesting really! Given the exterior lighting window, I'd
have expected it to be all blown out light wise.

But what you appear to have is a well balanced "lighting situation! Nope and
I'm not even going to try any explanation simply because the basic thought
should be?

Hey it worked! So who cares what all the ramifications were in setting the
exposure?

I truly hope your response would be???? "I looked through the view finder
and every thing looked cool! So I went click!" :-)

I truly hope you didn't go through what so many do these days and make all
kinds of "digital exposure calculations" before you tripped the shutter?

Cheers,
Dr. ted

---
protection is active.