Subject: [Leica] comparison: five leica lenses, old and new(er)
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:28:48 +0100

This is in no way scientific. While reading the numerous threads about how
wonderful the new(er) Leica lenses were, etc. I thought I'd just see how the
ones I have would compare. The place is Strasbourg, place de la R?publique,
the main building dates back to the late XIXth / early XXth century. The
pictures are badly cropped, I know, but the point was to have a first idea
of what the "old" lenses were capable of - if such a comparison is at all
feasible. The body is my 2008 M8. The "old" lenses have no IR filter. Thanks
for your comments!
JM

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/comparison/>

Jean-Michel Mertz