Subject: [Leica] One more FridayFlower
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:21:18 -0700

I ran across this flower on a tree in Ames Garden, here in Yakima, and have
no idea what the heck it is.  I am sure it is not native, but some
ornamental, so thought maybe someone in Leica Land might know what it is.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/tree+flower-6847.jpg.html

View large if needed.
Comment and criticism welcome.  I know it is not in the best focus as it was
a grab shot while waiting for a front end alignment on our van.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] One more FridayFlower)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] One more FridayFlower)