Subject: [Leica] Out of Africa
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:11:46 -0400

G'day all,
Helen and I are just about to leave Africa (one more drive in the Arusha
national park and then 30 hours of air travel home ;-) ). We have had
another fabulous trip with Jay, Neela, Esther and Howard and made new
friends in Sajeeve and Premoj.

I'm sure you will being to see images from Jay and Howard shortly, and
some are well worth seeing. Mine will follow as I do for once have a few
days off after getting home.

Hope you are all behaving

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair