Subject: [Leica] Jam Session
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 03:38:09 +0100

Jamboree Jazz Cava was very famous in Barcelona in the 60?s, in those years
I went as frequently as my ressources allow me, at that years the Jazz
organist Lou Bennet (contemporary of Jimmy Smith) was performing usually
there, but it not was until 1992 I went back with my camera and shot some
pictures. I went to say him ?Hello? and I?ve asked him for a song who always
plays in the 60?s?, he said me ?Oh! this is very old! ?."

Old times jazz, film, grain?.., all made with Leica M3, Summicron Rigid, TMY
400

 Here you have a selection of 8 pictures:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Jamboree/>

Please view large

Thanks!

Saludos cordiales