Subject: [Leica] STILL FOR SELL
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 03:04:42 +0100

- LEICA MP 0.85x Chrome, Mint- . Just a very small (microscopic mark in a
coin of the baseplate, look at the pictures), boxed, all papers. The
   Serial No. belong t  true second production series in Solms wit a clearly
improvement on the viewfinder avoiding completely flare. A
   exceptional camera  ? 2.795 Euro (aprox. at actual currency  US $
3,774.00)

- B+W E49 UV/IR-CUT Filter, Mint, Plastic case and Original Box, 2 units
available 30,00 Euro  APROX 40.50 US $

- Leica 13413 E55 UV/IR Filter Black MINT, Original Box?. 42,00 Euro  APROX
US $56.70

- SUMMARON F3,5/ 35mm (A36), Screwmount M39. Clean lens, already CLA, no
haze, no fungus, no separation. Coating is not total, I?ve
  never had quality problems. Cosmetically is overall excellent a little
signs of lost chrome in one point of the barrel. ? 295? APROX. US $ 398.00

- ELMAR 4/90 (A36) Chrome,  Screwmount M39, Clean, no haze, no fungus, no
separation, with the plastic case. Excellent, Mint-. ? 275?   APROX   US $
371.00

Accessories:

-       SBLOO (external viewfinder for 35mm lenses),with Leica case,
cosmetically signs of use, optically, clean and perfect?. 220?  APROX US $
297.00

-       SGVOO (External viewfinder for 90mm), with case. Optically perfect,
chrome is perfect, Black paint slightly unpainted areas. Overall
        condition Exc. ***  105?    APROX. US $  141,00

-       SLOOZ (External viewfinder for 28mm) Black, with Leica Case. Glass
is clean and perfect, some small signs of use on the external
        painting 265?  APROX  US $  358.00

You can see all the stuff I have for sell here:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/For+Sell/?g2_page=1>

All the material I?m offering is first class quality, you can buy with
confidence. All the persons who have already purchased are very happy with
the quality.

I ship worldwide, freights and insurance will be quoted at your request. I
accept Paypal +4%.

If interested please contact me off line, lluisripollquerol at gmail.com.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis