Subject: [Leica] Interesting photo site
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:07:41 -0700

While reading my Rangefinder magazine, I ran across an article called "A
year in the life" where professional Canadian photographer, David Lipnowski,
embarked on a personal project last year to take a portrait every day and
post it on a blog.  Interesting article, and the blog is a nice collection
of portraits.  Each has a story about the subject, too.  I have not see all
365, but the first dozen pages or so are interesting.  Might want to look at
it, and then maybe bookmark it for when you are in need of some relaxing
reading and picture viewing and can return.

http://a-portrait-a-day-2013.tumblr.com/

If you just want to see the portraits w/o the stories and w/o having to load
page after page, then can be found here:
http://a-portrait-a-day-2013.tumblr.com/archive

If you click on a photo at the above link, it goes straight to that blog
entry and you can read the story.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson