Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Visit
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 07:18:35 +0100

Had a tremendous day shooting with the legend that is Lluis Ripoll
yesterday, but the man is a fraud - he only uses photography as an excuse to
talk to beautiful women!  ;>)  Seriously though, I now believe he can be
invisible having watched him shoot over the shoulder of an artist who must
almost have been able to feel his breath on the back of his neck, and not be
spotted.

Hopefully another great day today, but guess who left the lead to his
battery charger out of the case - idiot that I am!

Gerry

Sent from my iPad