Subject: [Leica] FF Man with red flowers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 00:55:51 -0500

10/19/13, 8:23:44 PM
Man with red flowers
NIKON D700, 85.0 mm f2 AI, 1/125 s at f/2.0 @ iso 800 upper west side NY

This nice fella fairly insisted that I take his pic. Not sure if he was the
flower guy or if he owned the whole grocery store. Regardless he seemed
proud of his operation and looked pretty good sitting in front of it.

The manual focus AI lens looks like a normal. It seems only a few
millimeters longer than a 50. But it does have some nice reach or what I
think of as "grabbing power".

The only thing in focus in this shot from what I can tell is his left
sleeve... On the right side of the image. Normally I'd not bother with such
a miss of focus but here I think it somehow works. At least at this
magnification.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/fridayflowers/131019_202344.jpg.h
tml

Or