Subject: [Leica] PESO: intruders in the pool - what can be done?
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 10:24:02 -0800

My neighbor had the same problem.... Calls the local authorities: Fish and
Game.....   Tells them he has this annoying and very dirty set of birds in
his pool, all very unsanitary, and asks for help.....  They make a date for
removal... or so he thinks.....

So the F+G guys tell him he has a set of rare ducks.... and they are
endangered.. and he will be arrested if he disturbs them.... Even though, at
this point they are nesting in his Azeleas....  duckettes appear, and the
neighbor is afraid of using his pool all summer or of disturbing the
ducks... and he waits....

About 4 month later, the duckettes fly off..... with Mom and Dad......

Life is back to normal......

They tried to return the next year.... he put his dog out there every day
for 4 months to keep them out..... it worked.

Best to not call the authorities.... you may not like the answer.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PESO: intruders in the pool - what can be done?)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] PESO: intruders in the pool - what can be done?)