Subject: [Leica] IMG: The European Court of Justice
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:13:39 +0100

I was jokingly asked where French was/is the only official language in
Europe.

My answer, shot on Tuesday, starts here:
http://tinyurl.com/oo56cmf
and proceeds to the right (pun?)

The Justices deliberate in French, and the Court's decisions are then
translated into as many languages as the Union has.
http://curia.europa.eu/

Amities
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE