Subject: [Leica] For Sell (Updated)
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:56:26 +0100

Some updated prices (reduced)

- Leica MP 0.85x Chrome, Mint- . Just a very small (microscopic mark in a
coin of the baseplate, look at the pictures), boxed, all papers. The
   Serial No. belong t  true second production series in Solms wit a clearly
improvement on the viewfinder avoiding completely flare. A
   exceptional camera  ? 2.840 Euro

- B+W E49 UV/IR-CUT Filter, Mint, Plastic case and Original Box, 2 units
available 49,00 Euro

- Leica 13413 E55 UV/IR Filter Black MINT, Original Box?. 55,00 Euro

- SUMMARON F3,5/ 35mm (A36), Screwmount M39. Clean lens, already CLA, no
haze, no fungus, no separation. Coating is not total, I?ve
  never had quality problems. Cosmetically is overall excellent a little
signs of lost chrome in one point of the barrel. ? 295? (Price reduced)

- ELMAR 4/90 (A36) Chrome,  Screwmount M39, Clean, no haze, no fungus, no
separation, with the plastic case. Excellent, Mint-. ? 280? (Price reduced)

Accessories:

-       SBLOO (external viewfinder for 35mm lenses),with Leica case,
cosmetically signs of use, optically, clean and perfect?. 220?

-       SGVOO (External viewfinder for 90mm), with case. Optically perfect,
chrome is perfect, Black paint slightly unpainted areas. Overall
        condition Exc. ***  125?

-       SLOOZ (External viewfinder for 28mm) Black, with Leica Case. Glass
is clean and perfect, some small signs of use on the external
        painting 260?  (Price reduced)

You can see all the stuff I have for sell here:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/For+Sell/?g2_page=1>

All the material I?m offering is first class quality, you can buy with
confidence. All the persons who have already purchased are very happy with
the quality.

I ship worldwide, freights and insurance will be quoted at your request. I
accept Paypal +4%.

If interested please contact me off line, lluisripollquerol at gmail.com.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis