Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] IMG: Inside the EU Parliament
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:36:29 -0800

Looks like an impressive place.  I really like this one:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/European+Institutions/2014-European+Union+Parliament+-+Strasbourg-4895.jpg.html

the people on the stairs give a sense of scale and action.  And of course
what is not to like about a spiral staircase with the lines and curves.

This one also stands out to me:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/European+Institutions/2014-European+Union+Parliament+-+Strasbourg-4762.jpg.html

I just like the lighting and the lines.

Great stuff.