Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback - Selfie & Pseudo-Selfie
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 23:49:19 -0600 (CST)

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:04:21 -0600
From: George Lottermoser <george.imagist at icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Wayback - Selfie & Pseudo-Selfie
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

On Feb 26, 2014, at 8:44 AM, Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:

> Found this negative showing my boss  John Alley's portrait of me (taken to
> show capability of Leica CL and 90mm f/4) on display behind Jim Kuehl at
> E. Leitz booth during expo sponsored by the Wisconsin Photo Dealer's
> Association (WPDA) in 1973:
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Portraits/Self-Ports/19731117_MR_Mine_13.jpg.html>

Amazing.
I purchased gear from Jim over the years.
Never met him face to face.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
Whenever Jim was in town, he would make a visit to us at UWM.  That's how
John got to try out the CL.
(Back then I was also lucky enough to be in a short workshop with Walter
Heun)

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978