Subject: [Leica] IMG: Motorcycles and More with X-E2
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:22:31 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com>wrote:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Motorcycles and More with X-E2

>Alan:  It looks like you and the XE-2 are getting along fine.

>You have great taste in movies and books about them. :-)  And I couldn't
>help but notice, in the last shot, on the shelf just below the bicycle
>seat, the very same little Photography pocket book from which I learned
>the fundamentals years ago.  Along with several Golden Nature Guides. I
>still have all of them, too!

>--Peter
================================================================================================================
Kathryn and I grew up with college film societies, and she used to teach a
course in film analysis at the university.

I too used that Golden Guide to learn photography (along with trial & error).

I think the X-E2 is my favorite among all the digital cameras I've used -
Lumix LX3, Canon S200, 10D, 30D, 1D. 1Ds, 1D Mk II, and 5D MkII.
I haven't shot a picture with my 30D since Jan.1; I keep picking up the Fuji
when I go out.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978