Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mondavi Wine Institute (now with, possibly, better links)
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:30:06 -0800

Somehow I was not posting links to an individual image which is what I meant
to do. Clearly the software is smarter than I am!

These are the correct single-image links that I intended:

http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Architecture/UC-Davis/28921744_DBt5rt#!i=3091768462&k=VdGc2VR&lb=1&s=A

http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Architecture/UC-Davis/28921744_DBt5rt#!i=3091767891&k=N7xVpWV&lb=1&s=A

If this just gets you back to the same gallery, I apologize. But thanks for
looking anyway.

Adam

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Mondavi Wine Institute (now with, possibly, better links))