Subject: [Leica] I've recovered
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:42:53 -0500

I made it to the museum last month briefly. The piece I found most
fascinating was the working replica of the Babbage Difference Engine. Have
to go back and watch it run one of these days (or go to London and do the
same).

The displays that were most personally relevant was my first calculator, the
TI calculator (SR-50) and the first computer I programmed, the Wang 2200.
It?s been a long time since I saw either one.

Regards,
Spencer

Message from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] I've recovered)