Subject: [Leica] IMG: February BD snaps
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 16:23:04 -0800

Mesmerized Angel is perfect; fabulous shot.
Sound of Music is special also.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)