Subject: [Leica] RE More about oysters
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 20:16:24 -0500 (EST)

 Sonny,
Actually I do eat oysters, although skiing is safer. For 32 years I commuted
from my home to NYC via Grand Central Station stopping for a snack at the
Grand Central Oyster Bar. If I missed my train, which was often, I had two
snacks. But as an ex-New Englander I prefer raw clams, preferably dug right
from the sand at Ipswich. A plate of clams, a little hot sauce, and a cold
beer. True culinary paradise!
Larry Z
- - - -

Larry skis but does not eat oysters? ?