Subject: [Leica] For Sell
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:29:17 +0100

I have put all the stuff I have for sell here:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/For+Sell/?g2_page=1>

I have reduced the prices and are:

- Leica MP 0.85x Chrome, Mint- just a very small (microscopic mark in a coin
of the baseplate), boxed, all papers. ? 2.840 Euro

- B+W E49 UV/IR-CUT Filter, Mint, Plastic case and Original Box, 2 units
available 49,00 Euro

- Leica 13413 E55 UV/IR Filter Black MINT, Original Box?. 55,00 Euro

- SUMMARON F3,5/ 35mm (A36), Screwmount M39. Clean lens, already CLA, no
haze, no fungus, no separation. Coating is not total, I?ve never had quality
problems. Cosmetically is overall excellent a little signs of lost chrome in
one point of the barrel. ? 325?

- ELMAR 4/90 (A36) Chrome,  Screwmount M39, Clean, no haze, no fungus, no
separation, with the plastic case. Excellent, almost Mint. ? 295?

Accessories:

-       FIKUS (Variable Hood) small signs of use ? 102?

-       FOOKH (Hood for Summaron 3.5)  Exc.  ?. 55? (it has a little
deformation in one side)

-       SBLOO (external viewfinder for 35mm lenses),with Leica case,
cosmetically signs of use, optically, clean and perfect?. 220?

-       SGVOO (External viewfinder for 90mm), with case. Optically perfect,
chrome is perfect, Black paint slightly unpainted areas. Overall condition
Exc. ***  125?

-       SLOOZ (External viewfinder for 28mm) Black, with Leica Case. Glass
is clean and perfect, some signs of use on the external painting 270?

If interested please contact me off line, lluisripollquerol at gmail.com.

Saludos cordiales
LLuis