Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Eggshells
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 15:25:25 -0600

Hi Tina,

My Leica lens choices are influenced by what I have available.  My
rangefinder lenses are all LTM, hence older than most folks use. My
Leica-R lenses are from the late 70s to early 80s.  In addition to being
more modern, the R lenses also have smaller minimum focus distances,
i.e., the 50mm Summicron-R focuses to 20 inches.  Given the variety of
subjects that I photograph, this distance advantage is important to me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA