Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chickadee
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 15:38:55 -0600

Hi Tina,

I know Doug shoots wide open, but, for me, this would work better if you
raised the ISO and stopped down a couple of stops.  Just my 2

Nice shot.  That feeder setup offers a lot of possibilities.  But this
is one case where the shadow side works against you.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Chickadee)