Subject: [Leica] IMG: INFO for Jim N
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 00:01:30 -0000

For Jim and his saucer, some friends - INFO (Indentified Non-Flying
Objects....)
Seen in Anvil Hardware, Main St., Bray.
iPhone 4S

As they say, "Priced to Sell !!" However, not made by Adams, but by
Churchill. I was in the shop to buy a small jug as I did the BarcaDrop - not
with a Leica (a la the misfortunate Geoff), but with a small white porcelain
jug, and I needed to cover my tracks as the jug was more beloved than myself
in my wife's eyes :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Anvil.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: INFO for Jim N)