Subject: [Leica] Salgado photos
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:43:30 +0800

I have two of his earlier books. When I first saw the images in Genesis, my
first impression was that the images somehow seem different from those in
the earlier two books.

I am wondering whether the workflow from digital to inter-negative and then
printed into analog for the Genesis book does not exactly capture what film
did for his previous books. Those film images seem to emanate a 3D effect.

Dan K.