Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/1/2014: at the Brussels Midi station
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 15:43:55 -0000

"Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote
> Inside:
> <http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3052915354&k=qC96qt7&lb=1&s=O>

I tried sending a comment stating "Reminds me of Hollywood where most
waiters and waitresses are hoofers..." twice but the two emails bounced
saying...

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer refused
to accept it (the error message is reproduced below).  This type of error
is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the
destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since
some mail systems refuse messages with invalid header information, or if
they are too large.

Your message was rejected by barracuda.rutabaga.org for the following
reason:

     rejected due to spam content

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <lug at leica-users.org>