Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tai Chi
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:24:44 -0800

I didn't practice much Tai Chi in HK - the apartment is too small, and when
I was out, I want to... photograph. However, I was explaining to a
photo-shoot buddy that while a poster was advertising Yang Tai Chi, the
picture was clearly Chen Tai Chi. He looked at me like I sprouted a pair of
wings, so I demonstrated.

The shirt was bought in HK 5 years ago when I was last there. Still fit!

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20140127-File0154.jpg

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto