Subject: [Leica] Comparing B&W M9/MM
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 02:44:49 +0000

If you know how much the meter is fooled, isn't it quicker to move
aperture/shutter speed in manual rather than EC?

john

Different horses for courses. In a fast moving street situation, auto-stuff
is useful and one can learn exactly how much the meter is fooled. If you
are sitting around in one area or in areas where the exposure is relatively
similar, then of course manual is just fine.

// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Comparing B&W M9/MM)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Comparing B&W M9/MM)