Subject: [Leica] Pl. Sant Felip de Neri a little bit of history
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 23:52:18 +0100

You have saw frequently pictures I shoot in Pl. Sant Felip de Neri, I think
that I?ve go there with everyone of you that came to Barcelona, and this
means a quite certain number of people. So,  you know how I love this place
and the history, few days ago Douglas Barry was asking me about the the
signs on the walls and I?ve explained the sad history of the fascist Air
Forces from the Franco has bombed Barcelona and died 45 children in that
place. Today I?ve found this document that relates many things I didn?t
know, as unfortunately, the deaths was 80 instead of 45?, also other aspects
and pictures and description as this place was, the texts are in Spanish,
too long and difficult to translate for me, you can see the images and if
you want copy and paste the text on Googles translator.

or click on the pictures to view large

<http://blog.arqueologiadelpuntdevista.com/2009/10/sant-felip-neri-1.html>

Saludos cordiales
Lluis