Subject: [Leica] Small Format
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:12:10 +0000

I am of the opinion that nobody with a 'web presence' can say much else lest
they be accused of elitism. For me smaller formats (I have 2x APS-C and 1
APS-H) do not work for me as well as 'FF", however that has been blown out
of the water (and some people have noticed in a 1200 pixel JPEG) by a 45x30
sensor, that is still only half the size of 'full size" sensors in the
IQ160+/260+ backs......

john