Subject: [Leica] Antarctica
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:22:16 -0800

Wonderful stuff, Jayanand, looking forward to more!

I can't help it, every time I hear or read the word Albatross, I
immediately think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrqW_BZu5Xk
:-)

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)